Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Monday, 4 July 2011

Wishing You a Blue Summer Sky

First of all, may I wish my US subscribers a happy Independence Day and I sure hope you are enjoying that independence from, er, my country. :)

If you are celebrating outdoors, here's hoping for warm weather and blue skies. That's pretty much what we've got here too.

Today I'm delighted to share with you a new line of premium window posters on Scene From a Window, featuring a higher resolution frame with a warm, rich look to the wood. The featured scenes also have brighter colors and more detail.

They are currently just a couple of dollars* more in price than the classic wooden window prints, so you can choose whether to go with the more affordable option or pay a small amount more to upgrade to the premium scenes.

Fluffy White Clouds View from a Window print
Fluffy White Clouds View from a Window by SceneFromAWindow


Here's an example that features a beautiful blue sky with fluffy white clouds. I'm thinking about putting this one above my desk so that, through the long, dark Scottish winters, I can dream of summertime. I bet you have a wall it would brighten up too...

At full size, this and other pictures in the premium window poster range measure 23 by 33 inches.


*Zazzle also operates in a number of countries around the world and allow customers to pay in a wide range of currencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment